EA just revealed the full length trailer for Battlefront 2. This game will have a totally original single player campaign which will follow a Stormtropper called “Iden”. The trailer features new characters (Rey and Kylo) from the latest Star Wars lore and an old favorite (Darth Maul).
- Release Date: November 17, 2017. Available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC
- Single Player Campaign will follow “Iden Versio”, commander of Inferno Squad—an Imperial special forces unit equally lethal on the ground and in space. Encounter many of Star Wars ‘ greatest characters in a story of revenge, betrayal, and redemption that spans 30 years.
- Battlefront 2 will have feature two-player offline split-screen play. You’ll be able to earn rewards, customize troopers and heroes, then take your skills and upgrades to the online battleground. Split-screen co-op available only on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- If Star Wars: Battlefront 2 is pre-ordered, you will get “Kylo Ren and Rey” looks (I suspect these will be skins) inspired by the upcoming movie – Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
- Battlegrounds/maps in Battlefront 2 will be from the prequels, original trilogy and new era movies.
- Customize and upgrade iconic characters such as Yoda and Darth Maul.
- To see what you get when pre-ordering the “Delux Edition”, please see the screenshot shown below